DOWNTOWN PHOENIX HISTORY & HIGHLIGHTS WALKING TOUR
- See historic buildings, discover amazing local art & learn about Phoenix’s ancient past– all in this 2 hour, roughly 2 mile guided walking tour!
- Our guide will use a Vox Tour Guide System on larger groups.
- Highly rated on TripAdvisor!
- Tour starting location and details will be sent via email after booking is confirmed.
- Private walking tours available.
About 2 miles walking
TOUR COST PER PERSON:
$25 (+ tax)
(kids 8 and under are free)
Contact Us if you prefer to book a private walking tour. Minimum rates will apply.
Downtown Phoenix History & Highlights Walking Tour FAQs
How far will I walk during the tour?
The Downtown Phoenix History & Highlights Walking Tour covers approximately 2 miles. In roughly 2 hours, you’ll learn about Downtown Phoenix’s history and its current highlights. We make a loop around the Downtown core, and explore some of the unique treasures hidden throughout our city, showcasing some of our amazing historic buildings and public art, and give local tips on fun things to do and see.
What do I wear?
Comfortable walking shoes and a water bottle is recommended. Bring your camera along to enjoy some great photo opportunities!
Will I be able to hear my guide?
When needed, and on larger groups we use a Vox tour guide system. This allows you to hear the guide regardless of street noise.
Is there an age restriction on the tour?
All ages are welcomed.