GUIDED WALKING TOURS OF DOWNTOWN PHOENIX & THE VALLEY OF THE SUN
DOWNTOWN PHOENIX HISTORY & HIGHLIGHTS WALKING TOUR
- See historic buildings, discover amazing local art & learn about Phoenix’s ancient past– all in this 2 hour, roughly 2 mile guided walking tour!
- Fully narrated, our guide will use a Vox Tour Guide System to allow for social distancing.
- Highly rated on TripAdvisor!
- Tour starting location and details will be sent via email after booking is confirmed.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO JOIN OUR TOURS.
About 2 miles walking
TOUR COST PER PERSON:
$20 (+ tax)
(kids 8 and under are free)
Contact Us if you prefer to book a private tour.
Downtown Phoenix History & Highlights Walking Tour FAQs
How far will I walk during the tour?
The Downtown Phoenix History & Highlights Walking Tour is approximately 2 miles.
What do I receive for the price of my ticket?
The Downtown Phoenix History & Highlights Walking Tour includes a 2 hour, guided overview of Downtown Phoenix’s history and current highlights. We make one giant loop around the Downtown core, and explore some of the unique treasures hidden throughout our city. We’ll showcase some of our amazing historic buildings and public art, and give local tips on fun things to do and see. We include a Vox tour guide system on all sightseeing tours allowing our guests to socially distance while enjoying the guide’s commentary.
What do I wear?
Comfortable walking shoes and a water bottle is recommended. Bring your camera along to enjoy some great photo opportunities! Don’t forget to bring a mask. Since we will be using audio technology during the tour we recommend you bring your own earphones.
Is there an age restriction on the tour?
All ages are welcomed.